CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful or Impatient?

My patience is pitiful!  I like for things I want to happen immediately, who doesn't though, right?  I think my perception of how fast things will happen for me is often times skewed.  I understand that many people's homes have been on the market for a year and often times longer than that, however here I am DYING TO MOVE TODAY and my house has only been on the market for less than 3 whole mos!  I also understand that I will be pregnant for 40 whole weeks, however here am at 22 weeks wondering everyday HOW MUCH LONGER?  Not only am I torturing myself, but since the 1st wish (house selling) hasn't been accomplished, why in the world would I be rushing the 2nd wish (baby hurry up!)?  There is not even a bedroom for our little man when he gets here! HA!  I am pregnant, emotional and irrational at this very moment!  Ask Zach or Daley even for that matter!  They will testify!  Daley has even asked me several times lately, what is wrong?  I think I must just have a terrible blank stare on my face all the time! Why am I wishing all this time away?

In other news, I am missing my very expensive camera (pic below)!  Oh camera what has happened to you? It may not seem like I treasured you, but really I did!  I want you to come home so desperately so I can take my most exciting Christmas Card pic that I take every year!  Why have you disappeared???

It looks and is the exact camera pictured above!  Please let me know if you have seen it!

I am falling apart at the seams over here!  And at a time when I am supposed to be Thankful!  I want to take the rest of this post to state what I am thankful for, because so far I feel like I have been a whiny baby and dare I say "impatient"!  There have been 7 days in November so far and I have seen a cute trend on Facebook in which people have been posting daily what they are thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving toward the end of the month.  So here are my first 7 days!

1. Zach. (Mostly for putting up with my pregnant, emotional, irrational self, but also for working hard and always trying to come up with new a better ways to take care of his family.)

2. Daley (For putting up with me too, but also for making me laugh.  She has a very smart mouth and is very blunt and honest about what is on her mind and I am glad I am able to have a sense of humor about it otherwise I might cry.  Zach gets on to me for laughing at her and not disciplining her, but she is so darn funny sometimes!)

3. My Sweet Demi (For being the light at the end of each day for me.  She is so kind hearted and snugly.  If she just has a blanky and her baby she will lay in my lap forever and although it is irritating that she wants to be held so often, I am glad she is in the stage of being so loving, because it makes me feel forgiven for my craziness!)

4. For the roof over my head! (Even though I am ready to sell it I am very fortunate to be in the financial situation I am in of being able to afford a home.)

5. For my job! (There are so many people out there without employment that desire to be employed and I often complain about working when I am really fortunate to have a job at all.)

6. Family (My Mom and Robert, Dad and Jill, Philip, Tiffany, JB, Mother and Father In Law (Mimi and Big Bad), Pearson , Lauren, Peyton, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.  Without this wonderful support unit my little family would not be thriving!)

7. Old Friends (Because they so much resemble family in that most of them have been around so long they feel like family, but also because even though we may not speak every day and our friendships may not always be convenient because we are in different places in our lives, I know I could turn to them in the darkest of times without fear of judgement and they make me smile even if the last words shared between us were Happy Birthday on Facebook :)

And I'll go ahead and do one for tomorrow because it is silly of me to think I will remember to do this tomorrow too!

8. New Friends (We are friends because it is convenient and we are in the same place in our lives, and for providing me someone to share this time in my life with!)

Love,

Lindsey


Lately Pics


Halloween with the cousin!
Demi, JB and Daley

Turn Trussville Pink!
Cinderella and her pumpkin!

War Eagle!
 
Softball Trophy!

Pumpkin Patch

Field Trip

0 comments: